the return of... SUPER GIO!!!

ok, the title is stupid, I know, give me time to think of another one. Cerebral processor failing in 5,4,3,2.....

Thursday, September 10, 2009

starting points

For the past few years, I've realized that in the art of being a doctor, we just have to shut up. I have always been somebody who had something to say about anything, but never gave much thought to what I've been saying or the implications of what I've said.

Most of my previous writings were not much so of the cerebral content but of the tangible release that comes with the catharsis of venting out a whole universe of emotions.

I've been trying to control my emotions so far, and somehow I've been quite successful.

Ranting is no longer an option. I can and probably will ( mind the language) bitch, cuss and curse everynow and then, but I try to moderate myself on this and respect the current role that I now play.

Things are just so different now...

6 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2009 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Don Manganar said...

    well... what's the point of reading you now?

    write the way you know how. conformity is death.

     
  • At September 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM , Blogger xyler said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At September 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Blogger xyler said...

    ACT. Don't just react.

    Reacting means you're buttons were pushed and the world gets to see how you explode.

    Acting means you use your head; listening is key, exploding optional.

     
  • At September 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM , Blogger supergio said...

    uhm. you know there's another blog. and that one's work related.

    www.orthogio.blogspot.com

    ah the conundrum...

     
  • At September 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Whew! Quite a bit surprised reading this blog from you. Thing's have really changed a lot since I've been gone huh?...
    Well, just a testimony, I was one of those people who had seen you change for the better. There were still times I saw you snap out of your wits but you manage to, well, control "some" of it. I guess, that's the main point, you tried and that's quite a relief. Hahaha...

    Things can't change overnight. You simply have to work on it. Welcome back SUPER GIO! :)

     
  • At September 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Your inability to do something, such as break a habit, causes a pinch and when you are deeply pained by something, the pain will rid you of that habit. If you are pained by your shortcomings, then you are a sadhak - a seeker. Pain takes you out of addiction.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home